On the next Talk Time With Sean & Shawna:
Living Well – Looking inside the virtual exercise world. How to maximize a digital workout.
Also, what's the best way to handle your income tax return, OTHER than spending it all?
What’s the Buzz – The bidding war to be the first tourist up in space. You COULD take part!
Also, why there's an increase in reported UFO sightings in Alberta.
Mark your calendars. Episode #17 will be posted on Great West Media's network Friday, May 14.
Checkout past episodes of Talk Time with Sean & Shawna:
- Episode 9 - Bigfoot bounties to boost tourism. Could that work in AB?
- Episode 10 – Doorless bathrooms, like with no walls! The trend toward completely open concept condos
- Episode 11 – Online dream job recruiting for wine & spirits lovers!
- Episode 12 – Ditching the dreaded virtual meeting. Using a new online tool, or DIY?
- Episode 13 – Will Albertans be able to scream in amusement parks? There won't be any California Screamin' this spring!
- Episode 14 – The internet busts pets living secret lives with OTHER owners
- Episode 15 – Meet who many say is Canada’s smartest dog!
- Episode 16 – See the new animation bringing life into your ancestors’ old photos.
Talk Time with Sean & Shawna
2021 needs an uplifting and upbeat start. This will give you JUST that.
The next big thing to online entertainment in Alberta, Talk Time With Sean & Shawna is uplifting, engaging and meant to enhance your life.
Co-hosted by Shawna Randolph and Sean Burke, the fun-loving show segments involve panelists in two separate chats, "What's the Buzz" which focuses on pop culture buzz on social media and its trends. The "Living Well" chat is about living healthier - physically, mentally and financially.
Shawna Randolph is highly respected in the media relations business community and is most well known in Alberta as a warm, engaging, popular television news journalist. She most recently was co-host of CTV-Two’s Alberta Primetime, an award-winning daily province-wide current events news magazine show. She is also well recognized for her time with CTV Edmonton, most notably as the station’s prime news anchor. Shawna Randolph Communications
Sean Burke is one of Alberta’s most popular radio show hosts, well known for his warm, fun-loving and engaging personality. Sean is a two-time “Canadian Country Music Awards, Major Market On-air Personality of the Year” winner, from his days of co-hosting country music morning radio shows in Edmonton.
"What's the Buzz" Panel:
Marty Chan, Author
Omar Mouallem, Author
Linda Hoang, Blogger and Social Media Expert
Tom Keenan, Cyber Security Expert & University of Calgary Professor
Mike Morrison, Blogger and Social Media Strategist
Tracie Gray, Global TV Traffic Reporter, Actor & Comedian
"Living Well" Panel:
Emily Mardell, Registered Dietician
Kelley Keehn, Personal Finance Educator
Dr Ganz Ferrance, Psychologist
Lesley-Ann Scorgie, Personal Finance Consultant
Chris Tse, Personal Fitness Trainer
Special thanks to Talk Time With Sean & Shawna’s in-kind sponsors:
Follow us on social media:
Talk Time with Sean & Shawna is produced by Shawna Randolph Communications, independent of Great West Media’s editorial staff.