Starting June 10, the Okotoks Recreation Centre, Okotoks Art Gallery and Okotoks Museum and Archives. will re-open to the public in a staged approach, subject to meeting the requirements of Alberta’s Open for Summer Plan:
· June 10: Gymnasium and arenas will be open for bookings.
· June 10: Art Gallery for visitor services and Museum opens
• June 10: The Okotoks Public Library will open at 10 a.m.
· June 10: Natural High Fitness Centre and Pason Walking Track re-opens for solo drop-in activities. Pre-bookings not required.
· June 11: Aquatic Centre re-opens for aquafit, lane swims and public swims with safety restrictions in effect around change rooms. Pre-booking required.
· Summer camps are open for registration.
· An Open for Summer Recreation pass will be offered at the Rec Centre at the cost of a buck a day!
· July 3: Okotoks Art Gallery Members Show and Sale opens
· What you need to know:
· Distancing and masking requirements remain in effect when not actively engaged in your activity. Learn more about mandatory masks in public facilities.
· All public health measures must be followed
· Please limit time inside the recreation facilities.
· Common areas and concessions will remain closed until further notice.
Find all the re-opening details at okotoks.ca/COVIDrec or book an activity at activeokotoks.ca or by calling 403-938-8954.
(Courtesy of the Town of Okotoks)